OK…this is not another New Year’s resolution pep talk, but a “let’s-get-down-to-what-really-matters” boost. Here are some meaningful steps to a more purposeful new year. Maybe God is speaking to you through one of them.
Live like you’re loved by God. Make this the year you sit right down in the middle of that love and soak it into your soul. Act like you’re truly free. This year grab onto true freedom with both hands and don’t let anyone or anything wrench it away – not your job, not toxic relationships, not unsettled sin, not even religious expectation. Walk like you’re righteous. When you accepted Christ, God declared you righteous. You can walk into life this year like you have nothing to feel guilty about – because you don’t! You can stop clinging to past mistakes and failures and start walking out the truth of your position in Christ. Step forward confidently like you’re victorious. You can expect battles and trials this year. God never promised unending ease. But He did promise..
Our Local Leadership
The Center of Hope
Family Thrift Store
- 9:30 am Sunday School
- 10:45 am Worship Service (Holiness Meeting)
- 10:30 am Senior Fellowship at Evangeline Booth Garden Apartments
- 4:00 pm Adult Bible Study at Evangeline Booth Garden Apartments
- 5:00 pm Men’s Community Basketball in Gym
- 5:30 pm Family Dinner (adult meal participants are asked to contribute $10 monthly)
- 6:00 pm Bible Study
- 6:00 pm Youth Character-Building Programs
- 7:30 pm Brass Band Practice
- 6:00 pm Men’s Community Basketball
- 6:30 pm Women’s Ministry & Men’s Club
- Answer phones
- Assist clients with calls or applications
- Evening Feeding (serving and clean up)
- Seasonal: Take applications during sign up weeks, Angel Tree, Red Kettle bell ringing.
2901 NE 14th St
Ocala, FL 34470-4817