3180 Estey Avenue, Naples, FL 34104
Programs and services for adults living in Collier County.
- Church Ministries
- Naples & Immokalee Silver Bells Fellowship
- Disaster Services
- Operation Lasting Hope – Hurricane Irma
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Naples & Immokalee Food Pantry
- Human Trafficking
Naples Social Services Phone: 239-210-4009 Fax: 239-210-4010Immokalee Social Services Rosa Hernandez, Immokalee Service Center Social Worker Phone: 239-657-2199 Email: Rosa.Hernandez@uss.salvationarmy.org
If you would like to support our Collier County mission please contact:Development Staff Martin de St. Pierre, Director of Development Phone: 239-210-4013 Email: Martin.deStPierre@uss.salvationarmy.org Robin Wendell, Donor Services/Cultivation Manager Phone: 239-210-4006 Email: Robin.Wendell@uss.salvationarmy.org Mailing Address PO Box 8209 Naples, FL 34101
Child Development Center
At the Salvation Army Naples Child Care Center, we allow every child to show their uniqueness with love and guidance based on the Word of God through Scripture and praise.
The child care center offers developmentally appropriate programs and specialized curriculum. Our loving and qualified staff is ready to prepare each child for a bright future.
Your child will build social skills and make friends. We will encourage your child through exploration and learning. With love, acceptance, and a sense of belonging, we nurture your child's self-esteem positively.
The Family Services Center is located at 3180 Estey Avenue in East Naples. We provide a wonderful facility for 80 children from ages 1 to 5 with a small child-to-teacher ratio. We accept new students as availability allows.
Tuition is based on the family's income. Fees range from:
- 1 year old classroom: - $110 / $130 a week
- 2 year old classroom - $ 105 / $125 a week
- 3 year old classroom - $ 100 / $120 a week
- 4-5 year old classroom - $ 95 / $115 a week
There is a one time registration fee of $50.
Included is a delicious morning and afternoon snack. A nutritious hot lunch is served and prepared by our full time kitchen staff.
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Drop off time is between 7:30 - 9:30 AM. Closed on major holidays.
Enrollment is based on availability, please call (239) 417-2315 to schedule a tour. We serve children from 1 year through five years old without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- After-School: Runs from end of the school day until 6:30 PM
- No-School Days: Open on most no-school days (see schedule below) from 7:30AM-6:30PM
- Early Release Days: Open on days when the children get out early from school
- Summer Camp: Open for most of the summer; M-F 7:30AM-6:00 PM
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM DETAILS
- Transportation is provided from Poinciana Elementary, Lake Park Elementary, Shadowlawn Elementary, Calusa Park Elementary, Avalon Elementary, Gulf Coast Charter Academy, Mason Classical Academy, and East Naples Middle.
- A healthy snack, included in program fee, is provided for all children.
- In addition to designated homework time and outdoor play, the Fran Cohen Youth Center program consists of various additional components highlighted below.
After-School Program Details
Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead: Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead is an enrichment program in the arts and sciences that has donated the program license to the Fran Cohen Youth Center as a curriculum resource. This program offers high-quality lessons to children in the areas of science, technology, engineering, arts, and music. Children at the Fran Cohen Youth Center benefit from this program by participating in STEM and arts activities such as 3D Printing and Design, Robotics and Coding, Engineering, Smart Art, and Challenge Class. The Youth Center has adopted the Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead culture of perseverance, fearless problem-solving, idea generation, and self-guided learning which will help them develop essential thinking skills to prepare them to conquer the world.
Club 316: Club 316 is a Salvation Army-based character building program similar to Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts where kids earn badges by learning about a specific item and accomplishing various tasks.
School of Performing Arts: All Fran Cohen Youth Center After-School Program students participate weekly in either band (older children) or chorus (younger children).
Latchkey League: The Latchkey League is non-profit organization that raised funds to construct the Fran Cohen Youth Center and continues to provide generous support to provide educational, cultural, and recreational services to children in the greater Naples area who are in need of after-school supervision and activities and to promote educational development for their future. our children with a safe, effective, and fun learning environment. Many Latchkey League members volunteer at the Youth Center, offering assistance with homework, as well as providing culinary, art, and pottery classes for the children.
- After-School: We are currently full. Email email@example.com to be added to our waitlist.
- No-School Days: If you enrolled in a FCYC program in Fall 2018, please enroll for no-school day events in the parent portal. If you haven't been with us since Summer 2018, please click on the event in the calendar to enroll and create an account.
- Early Release Days: We are open on days when a participating school has early release.
- Summer Camp: Online enrollment coming soon.
Fees and Discounts
FEES AND DISCOUNTS
- After-School Program weekly cost is $30. Payments are due every Monday and weekly payment is required to hold spot. Multi-student discount is $5 per child.
- Early Release Days are an additional $5, added onto the after-school program cost for that week.
- No-School Days cost $15 per day and include breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
Need-based scholarships are available based on income level indicated in enrollment packet. New families with enrolled children are invited to create a login profile via our JackRabbit Class portal.
Summer Day Camp
SUMMER DAY CAMP
The Salvation Army’s Fran Cohen Youth Center provides a fun and enriching summer day camp option for the community. Children receive character education, stem classes, mixed media classes, athletics, performing arts, vacation bible school, and more. Each week has a fun theme, a fruit of the Holy Spirit to lead the way, and a character trait to explore. We go on field trips, play, learn, and make memories.
- Campers ages 6-12 are eligible to register.
- Children must complete Kindergarten to attend.
- Daily lunch and snack provided. Note: On field trip days, children must bring a sack lunch.
- Enrollment is limited, visit Youth Center in person to pick up an enrollment packet.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Bring a hat and sungleasses.
- Bring a towel, swimsuit, and change of clothes for water days.
- Wear/bring sunscreen.
- Pack additional snacks and water bottle.
- Label all belongings with child's name.
Summer day camp operates Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. Drop off time is between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. Late children will not be accepted without prior approval. Pick up time is before 6 pm. Parent or guardian must come in and sign your child in and out of day camp each day.
2019 summer day camp begins Monday, June 3, 2019, and runs through Friday, August 2, 2019.
Become a Salvation Army Social Ambassador. Help create awareness and generate interest in The Army Mission to feed, to clothe, to comfort, to care without discrimination by talking, commenting and sharing on social media. Connect with us on:
Annual Online Events
#GivingTuesday – the Tuesday after #BlackFriday in November
#RedKettleReason – From November to year-end. Get the stationary and poster.
#GiveWhereYouLiveCollier – Hosted by Community Foundation of Collier County in February or March
You care and it shows.
How To Honor Loved Ones Through A Memorial GiftIt is our honor to receive gifts in memory of your loved ones and to send acknowledgements according to your request. To make a Memorial Gift using your credit card, please call 1-800-SAL-ARMY or visit https://donate.salvationarmyusa.org to make a secure online donation. When you designate your gift for Naples, Florida, we will send out a receipt and acknowledgment from our local office. Thank you for allowing The Salvation Army to honor your loved one.
Other Ways To Keep The Salvation Army in Collier County StrongRead more about these topics here on our website for more about various planning techniques available:
- Planned Giving
- Legacy (takes you to The Salvation Army Florida Division website)
- Gift Planning (takes you to The Salvation Army Florida Division website)