The Doctrines of the Salvation Army
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and that they only constitute the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
- We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of all things, and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
- We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
- We believe that in the person of Jesus Christ the Divine and human natures are united, so that He is truly and properly God and truly and properly man.
- We believe that our first parents were created in a state of innocency, but by their disobedience, they lost their purity and happiness, and that in consequence of their fall, all men have become sinners, totally depraved, and as such are justly exposed to the wrath of God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has by His suffering and death made an atonement for the whole world so that whosoever will may be saved.
- We believe that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
- We believe that we are justified by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and that he that believeth hath the witness in himself.
- We believe that continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ.
- We believe that it is the privilege of all believers to be wholly sanctified, and that their whole spirit and soul and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body, in the general judgement at the end of the world, in the eternal happiness of the righteous, and in the endless punishment of the wicked.
For more membership information, please call our Membership Chair, Judy Scott, by phone at 772-763-9077 or e-mail JudyScott0703@gmail.com.
Eat, Drink & Be Giving
On October 15th, 2020, the Women's Auxiliary hosted a silent auction, Eat, Drink, & Be Giving which raised $42,000 for Compassion House.
Caring For The Community
Salvation Army Employment Opportunities
To apply, please contact Fabiola Cabrera, HR Generalist, at (772) 288-1471 Ext. 210
Click below to access our current job openings:
Store Clerk Sorting Room Worker, Port St. Lucie Family/Thrift Store (Location: 10011 S US Highway 1, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952)
Sorting Room Worker, Stuart Family/Thrift Store (Location: 1860 SE Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34994)
Store Clerk Sorting Room Worker, Stuart Family/Thrift Store (Location: 1860 SE Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34994)
Click here for other employment opportunities with The Salvation Army across the country!
*Please note this office serves as administration for Martin, St. Lucie and Okeechobee Counties.
ADDRESS: 821 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
PHONE NUMBER: 772-288-1471
Corps Officer Capt. Jeff Marquis, ext. 204
Corps Officer Capt. Sheena Marquis, ext. 205
Corps Secretary, ext. 206
Business Administrator, ext. 207
Human Resources Generalist, ext. 210
Volunteer Coordinator, ext. 202
Public Relations, ext. 215
Corps Youth Director: 772-530 9794
The Salvation Army Responses to Coronavirus COVID-19
emotional and spiritual care hotline.
Tips for Managing COVID-19 Stress
Your donations help serve people in Martin, St.Lucie and Okeechobee Counties
Captain Jeff and Captain Sheena Marquis
Meet Our Team
Community Relations and Development
Stay on top of everything that Salvation Army does in our community and how you can help.