|We accept vehicles, boats with trailers, motorcycles & scooters, jet-skis, most motor homes and travel trailers/campers.
|Proceeds from the auction supports programs and services provided by The Salvation Army of Palm Beach County and The Salvation Army Ft. Lauderdale ARC.
|WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCEPT ANY VEHICLE/VESSEL WITHOUT THE TITLE ~ BOAT TRAILERS MUST HAVE A CURRENT REGISTRATION ~ SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS! ~ DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
** Please email your information and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name On Title (only the title holder can make the donation)
- Pick Up/Home Address w/City, ST Zip
- Contact Name and Phone #
- Year, Make and Model of vehicle
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Is Vehicle In Running Condition?
- Vehicle Color
- Photos of Vehicle, Boat, Motorcycle, Trailer/Camper
|ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED:
** Pick Up and Auction is provided by The Salvation Army Ft. Lauderdale ARC
- We will arrange to have your vehicle picked-up (vehicle is towed and not driven).
- Tow driver will also pick up the title – which should be signed by the owner.
- Title is transferred to The Salvation Army and sold in auction “AS IS”.
- Donation paperwork will be provided at time of pick up.
- Official tax receipt will be provided after sale of vehicle.
|To donate your vehicle, boat, motorcycle/scooter, jetski, motor home or travel trailer/camper please contact:
- Linda Gunter @ 561-686-3530 x26270
|YOU CAN NO LONGER USE BLUE BOOK/NADA VALUES TO DETERMINE TAX VALUE
- THE SALE AMOUNT OF YOUR VEHICLE DETERMINES YOUR TAX DEDUCTION
- Please note that we cannot pre-determine the amount your donated item will sale for.
- Please know that your donated item has the possibility of selling for much less than your determination of it's value.
|New Tax Laws: American Jobs Creation Act of 2004: Because of new guidelines, which began January 1, 2005, those who donate a vehicle or vessel worth more than $500.00 will be able to deduct only the amount the charity gets in resale.
IF, the value of your donation exceeds $500.00, the IRS requires that form 8283 is included with your tax return. (Tax Forms will be sent to you AFTER the sale of the donated item).
|IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TITLE AND NEED A DUPLICATE: You can file for a lost/duplicate title by visiting your local tax collector’s office or download form from the website http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/forms/duptitle.html or you can call for applicable fees and information 561-355-2622 (Palm Beach County)
|* TO DONATE HOUSEHOLD ITEMS VISIT OUR FAMILY STORES PAGE ON THIS SITE