On the first Friday in June, Americans celebrate the goodness that is donuts. But did you know that National Donut Day actually has its roots in doing good? The Salvation Army in Chicago celebrated the first National Donut Day in 1938 to help those in need during the Great Depression and to commemorate the work […]
Our Current Advisory Board Members:
After School Drop-In Center
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED… ..from you, your family, your church, your service club, youth group or anyone else who has a desire to help others.
- Serve as an Advisory Board Member
- Contribute Financial Support
- Donate Non-Perishable food to the pantry
- Volunteer Hours at the Corps location
- Help with Christmas Toy Distribution
- Be a Red Kettle Bell Ringer
- Host an Angel Tree
- Train as a Disaster Services volunteer
- Support The Salvation Army youth Programs
- Provide School supplies for kids year round.