When people come to The Salvation Army seeking food, shelter, or emergency financial assistance, they receive an application to fill out. Included in the application is a voluntary questionnaire that includes just two questions. Our ‘Brewing Hope’ series will give you insight on what assistance men, women, and children in need are seeking when they […]
Our Current Advisory Board Members:
After School Drop-In Center
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED… ..from you, your family, your church, your service club, youth group or anyone else who has a desire to help others.
- Serve as an Advisory Board Member
- Contribute Financial Support
- Donate Non-Perishable food to the pantry
- Volunteer Hours at the Corps location
- Help with Christmas Toy Distribution
- Be a Red Kettle Bell Ringer
- Host an Angel Tree
- Train as a Disaster Services volunteer
- Support The Salvation Army youth Programs
- Provide School supplies for kids year round.