Salvation Army takes food truck to help isolated seniors The Salvation Army took its canteen (mobile feeding unit) to serve vulnerable neighbors during the COVID-19 pandemic at a downtown Fort Myers senior residence. An emotional and spiritual care team was also on-site to offer hope and encouragement in a time of uncertainty and isolation for […]
Our Current Advisory Board Members:
After School Drop-In Center
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED… ..from you, your family, your church, your service club, youth group or anyone else who has a desire to help others.
- Serve as an Advisory Board Member
- Contribute Financial Support
- Donate Non-Perishable food to the pantry
- Volunteer Hours at the Corps location
- Help with Christmas Toy Distribution
- Be a Red Kettle Bell Ringer
- Host an Angel Tree
- Train as a Disaster Services volunteer
- Support The Salvation Army youth Programs
- Provide School supplies for kids year round.