When people come to The Salvation Army seeking emergency financial assistance, they receive an application to fill out. Included in the application is a voluntary questionnaire that includes just two questions. Our ‘Brewing Hope’ series will give you insight on what assistance men, women, and children in need are seeking when they come through our doors, […]
Our Current Advisory Board Members:
After School Drop-In Center
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED… ..from you, your family, your church, your service club, youth group or anyone else who has a desire to help others.
- Serve as an Advisory Board Member
- Contribute Financial Support
- Donate Non-Perishable food to the pantry
- Volunteer Hours at the Corps location
- Help with Christmas Toy Distribution
- Be a Red Kettle Bell Ringer
- Host an Angel Tree
- Train as a Disaster Services volunteer
- Support The Salvation Army youth Programs
- Provide School supplies for kids year round.