The COVID-19 crisis has hit vulnerable individuals especially hard. This includes people like Gary, who is homeless and relies heavily on The Salvation Army not only for shelter but for food and emotional and spiritual care as well. Gary has been to multiple shelters during his 17 years of struggling with homelessness, but he says […]
Our Current Advisory Board Members:
After School Drop-In Center
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED… ..from you, your family, your church, your service club, youth group or anyone else who has a desire to help others.
- Serve as an Advisory Board Member
- Contribute Financial Support
- Donate Non-Perishable food to the pantry
- Volunteer Hours at the Corps location
- Help with Christmas Toy Distribution
- Be a Red Kettle Bell Ringer
- Host an Angel Tree
- Train as a Disaster Services volunteer
- Support The Salvation Army youth Programs
- Provide School supplies for kids year round.