Tneeshia enrolled in The Salvation Army’s Pathway of Hope program just before the COVID-19 pandemic struck. Her goal was to find housing for herself and her two-year-old son and start her path toward earning her GED. “By early March, me and my son had moved into an apartment, and I was taking in-person GED classes,” […]
Our Current Advisory Board Members:
After School Drop-In Center
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED… ..from you, your family, your church, your service club, youth group or anyone else who has a desire to help others.
- Serve as an Advisory Board Member
- Contribute Financial Support
- Donate Non-Perishable food to the pantry
- Volunteer Hours at the Corps location
- Help with Christmas Toy Distribution
- Be a Red Kettle Bell Ringer
- Host an Angel Tree
- Train as a Disaster Services volunteer
- Support The Salvation Army youth Programs
- Provide School supplies for kids year round.