Social Services Department
The Salvation Army offers a variety of tangible support to individuals and families in need in central and north Brevard. Below is a brief description of services available and how to get help. Please call (321) 632-6060 for assistance.
Emergency Financial Assistance
- Rent/Mortgage Assistance – help with payments to prevent eviction/foreclosure.
- Utility Assistance (electricity, water, and/or natural gas) – help with payments to prevent shut-off of services.
- By Appointment only. Call (321) 632-6060 ext. 13. Available Tuesday-Fridays from 9am-noon, and 1pm-4pm in Cocoa.
- Canned goods, other non-perishables and perishable food.
- Open Tuesdays-Fridays 9am-noon in Cocoa. Please bring photo ID and SS card for number of persons in family.
The Manna Program
- Restaurant/store donations of unexpected excess food items – typically breads, sweets, and sandwiches.
- Donations are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 1pm Tuesdays-Fridays in Cocoa.
Free Hot Meals
- Meals cooked by volunteer teams and served from our emergency disaster canteen.
- Served in the parking lot at The Salvation Army Titusville (1218 Main St.) on Tuesdays & Fridays from 11:30am-12pm.
- To volunteer, contact (321) 632-6060 x28.