North Central Brevard County | Cocoa Florida
Programs & Services
Social Services Department
- Food Pantry
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Seasonal Assistance – Holidays & Back-to-School Supplies
- Emergency Disaster Services
- Social Services – office help and reception
- Emergency Disaster Services – become certified to deploy locally and/or outside Brevard
- Christmas Toy Shop – organizing donor’s Angel Tree gifts
Locations & Contacts
Social Services & Administration
919 Peachtree St.
Cocoa, FL 32922
Phone: (321) 632-6060
The Salvation Army Domestic Violence Program is a Certified Domestic Violence Center serving survivors of abuse and their families. The program is funded exclusively by donor-directed contributions, grants, and special events. Financial gifts can be directed online through clicking the button below, or by designating a check and mailing to:
The Salvation Army Domestic Violence Program
P. O. Box 940
Cocoa, FL 32923
For Domestic Violence help, contact our 24-Hour Hotline: (321) 631-2764 (Voice and TTY)
Text and Web Chat is also available Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm for confidential domestic violence help.
Text to (321) 450-HEAL (4325) or Chat With Us Here
*Safety Warning* Please do not send SMS/Text messages from a device you feel could have spyware or the abuser has access to view. Web chat is encrypted, but if your computer has been compromised, someone else could still see the chat conversation. We encourage you to find a safe, untampered computer for the chat, or call our hotline phone anytime.
The Salvation Army Domestic Violence Program offers a variety of free, voluntary, and confidential services to survivors of intimate partner abuse, such as:
Safety Planning Assistance
Victim Compensation Filing Assistance
Address Confidentiality Program Assistance
Services are available to survivors residentially and non-residentially.
The program also offers free community education and domestic violence training for professionals.
Services are provided without regard to age, gender, race, creed, national origin, citizenship, disability, income, language spoken, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religious beliefs. There are no religious programming requirements nor fees for services. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with special needs, at no cost to the participant. Information about how the program accommodates survivors with disabilities or whom are limited English proficient is outlined in the following plan.
Auxiliary Aids and Services Plan
The Love Run 5K
4/29/23 – Viera Regional Park
The Love Run 5K Sponsor 2023 Fillable Form
The Love Run 5K Registration Form 2023
Social Services Department
The Salvation Army offers a variety of tangible support to individuals and families in need in central and north Brevard. Below is a brief description of services available and how to get help. Please call (321) 632-6060 for assistance.
Emergency Financial Assistance
- Rent/Mortgage Assistance – help with payments to prevent eviction/foreclosure.
- Utility Assistance (electricity, water, and/or natural gas) – help with payments to prevent shut-off of services.
- By Appointment only. Call (321) 632-6060 ext. 13. Available Tuesday-Fridays from 9am-noon, and 1pm-4pm in Cocoa.
- Canned goods, other non-perishables and perishable food.
- Open Tuesdays-Fridays 9am-noon in Cocoa. Please bring photo ID and SS card for number of persons in family.
The Manna Program
- Restaurant/store donations of unexpected excess food items – typically breads, sweets, and sandwiches.
- Donations are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 1pm Tuesdays-Fridays in Cocoa.
Financial Education in FloridaClearwater, News, Social Services, Southern Spirit