We are seeking energetic, outgoing, and highly motivated community members/groups to work as Christmas Kettle Bell Ringers.
- You choose when and where.
- We ring Monday through Saturday.
- Talk and interact with shoppers, make it fun.
It is necessary to subscribe to certain basic procedures to ensure the successful operation of The Salvation Army Kettle Program.
- I will be willing to wear Salvation Army identification.
- I will wear an apron specified by The Salvation Army.
- I will maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times.
- I will not smoke, drink, or use drugs while working on the kettles.
- I will represent The Salvation Army to the best of my ability.
- I will follow basic safety guidelines.