The Adopt-A-Family (AAF) program matches impoverished families with individual or group sponsors to provide for their tangible needs at Christmas. Without the benefit of an adoption, these families would be looking forward to a very grim holiday. When an Adopt-A-Family match is made, the family information and wish lists are sent to the sponsor. The Salvation Army ensures that the family receives the gifts and food.
If you are interested in adopting a family please use the form at the bottom of this page.
Once submitted The Salvation Army will then pick a family that best matches your request and send you all the information needed per family:
- Child’s Name
- Application number for the family
- Age/Gender of each child
- Clothing and shoe size
- Special wish
You will then shop for the family.
- Gifts must be new items.
- Please do not wrap the gifts.
- Each gift MUST include the child’s name and family’s application number.
- Gifts are due by December 7, 2018.
- 2018 drop off is at Galleria Shoppes At Vanderbilt, 2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd #100, Naples, FL 34109
Thanking you in advance for your kindness and helping the children and their families in Collier County experience a better holiday season.