Meet Our Team
Stay on top of everything that Salvation Army does in our community and how you can help.
The Doctrines of the Salvation Army
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and that they only constitute the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
- We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of all things, and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
- We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
- We believe that in the person of Jesus Christ the Divine and human natures are united, so that He is truly and properly God and truly and properly man.
- We believe that our first parents were created in a state of innocency, but by their disobedience, they lost their purity and happiness, and that in consequence of their fall, all men have become sinners, totally depraved, and as such are justly exposed to the wrath of God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has by His suffering and death made an atonement for the whole world so that whosoever will may be saved.
- We believe that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
- We believe that we are justified by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and that he that believeth hath the witness in himself.
- We believe that continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ.
- We believe that it is the privilege of all believers to be wholly sanctified, and that their whole spirit and soul and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body, in the general judgement at the end of the world, in the eternal happiness of the righteous, and in the endless punishment of the wicked.
*Please note this office serves as administration for Martin, St. Lucie and Okeechobee Counties.
ADDRESS: 821 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
PHONE NUMBER: 772-288-1471
Interim Corps Officer Colonel Dennis Strissel, ext. 204
Corps Secretary, ext. 215
Business Administrator, ext. 207
Building Maintenance, ext. 209
Human Resources Generalist, ext. 210
Volunteer Coordinator, ext. 216
Public Relations/Development, ext. 202
Food Service Manager, ext. 212
Corps Youth Director: 772-530 9794
This year marks the 10th Anniversary of Compassion House and we want to celebrate with you!
Please take a look at the life-changing work that our supporters have enabled us to do in our community.
We have seen so many lives transformed during these ten years that it will be almost impossible to mention them all, but here are two stories we want to share with you.
Ten years is just the beginning for us. We have optimized so many processes along the way that we have become one of the most well-regarded shelters for homeless women and women with children on the Treasure Coast.
Today you have an opportunity to be part of this movement that is changing the lives of dozens of vulnerable women in your community.