140 N. Davis Street, Downtown Jacksonville
Our food pantry provides about 250 income-eligible households per week with supplemental groceries. It operates out of the warehouse of our Social Services building at 140 N. Davis Street in downtown Jacksonville (adjacent to the Towers Center of Hope), and is open Monday through Friday from 9am - noon, subject to food supply.
What to bring the first time you seek food pantry assistance:
To receive assistance you must have one item from each category. Identity must be proven for all members of the household (a household includes all those living in the house, even if you are not related. If you are living together, you must apply for food assistance as one household).
Required by all:
- Picture ID for all adults in household
- Birth certificates for all children
- Verification of all household income (wages, AFDC, Social Security benefits, SSI or SSDI, unemployment benefits, child support, etc.)
- Proof of residency (lease or deed)
- Verification of all household expenses (utilities bill, car note, medication receipts, etc.)
Required if applicable:
- Food Stamp benefit statement
- If you are living with family/friends and you are not on the lease, you must present a letter from the person on the lease that states they allow you to live with them (include the address) and bring the lease with their name on it.