The Salvation Army Wish List
The Salvation Army provides help, hope, and home through food & emergency assistance, safe shelter & case management support, emotional & spiritual care, and other services to more than 70,000 men, women and children each year.
Your generous gift from this registry will bring help and hope to local families in need.
Please enter the preferred shipping address as checkout: 10291 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33919.
The Salvation Army serving Lee, Hendry, & Glades Counties:
Outreach services include:
- Family Shelter and Emergency Transitional Shelter (12,328 bed nights)
- Rapid Rehousing (121 families)
- Bob Janes Triage Center/Low Demand Shelter (1,040 clients)
- Emergency Needs/Food Pantry ( 14,044 individuals; 2,869 families)
- Clients served in Glades County (1,607)
- Bonita Springs residents served (basic needs assistance – 5,381) (family food bags -16,853)
- Hendry County residence served (family support services – 1,681), (food bags – 4,696)