You can be an
angel for a child living in poverty this holiday season by participating in The
Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program. Tampa area angels just like you are
needed to “adopt” more than 6,000 needy children by purchasing new toys and
gifts especially for them.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012. A limited number of stockings are also available to
be filled with nonperishable items for young girls and boys.
- Host an Angel Tree decorated with angel tag ornaments representing needy children. You tell us how
many needy children you’d like to “adopt” for Christmas, and we will provide
paper angels including each child’s name, age, clothing & shoe sizes, and
any particular needs.
- Host a collection drive for new toys and gifts for children ages 0-15.
- Donate funds to help The
Salvation Army purchase gifts for Forgotten Angels.
Please contact: email@example.com
To donate to the Angel Tree Program:
Make checks payable to: The Salvation Army Angel Tree – P.O. Box 2839 –
Tampa, FL 33601)
Deadlines & Details
- Through Friday, Dec. 2 – Gifts can be dropped off at The Salvation Army
Worship Center (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Beginning Saturday, Dec. 1 – Gifts can be dropped off at our Holiday
Toyshop at University Mall on Fowler Avenue (Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to
- All Angel Tree gifts must be received no later than December 14.
- To arrange for pick up of your group’s Angel Tree gifts, please contact: Cheryl_Devars@uss.salvationarm